Saturday, August 25, 2007

A Friend’s Gallery Opening

I am truly pleased to tell you about the first public viewing of my photography work. Seven of my fine art prints were selected and will be shown as part of the Artist of the Month program at the St. Tropez Bakery & Bistro, an upscale eatery in downtown Encinitas (in the Lumberyard).

The display of these pictures will officially begin on Wednesday, September 5th, from 6 pm to 8 pm, at the restaurant. I will be there that first evening to answer any questions, or simply to meet any members of the press or the public who stop by that night. However, my pictures will continue to be displayed throughout the rest of the month.

This is not a sales pitch, but I wanted you to know that all of the framed photos will be available for sale. I am pleased to mention that a portion of the proceeds will be donated to a charity supported by the restaurant, The Store Front, San Diego’s only homeless shelter for teens.

While I will be there that Wednesday night to kick off the showing of my work, there will not be any catered festivities. As the St. Tropez is a working restaurant, you are more than welcome to stop by and have a meal before or after checking out my photographs. However, if you wish, simply come by to say hello if you will be in the area. If you have any questions about the menu, please call the restaurant directly at (760) 633-0084.

I look forward to seeing and/or speaking with each of you, if not on that Wednesday evening, then sometime in the near future.

Namaste,

Peter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Robert. It is nice to have such good friends. Especially ones with their own blog.... :)

I will return the favor when you have your own show, perhaps through COAL.

Here's to a picture perfect future, mon ami!