Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Stupid Chick Questionnaire

But my daughter-in-law sent it, so I gotta answer.

Two names you go by:
1. Robert
2. Craig

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Pajamas
2. Glasses

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Draw pictures
2. Take pictures

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Mo’ money
2. Peace and happiness

Two favorite pets you have had/have
1. My sock puppet (when I was a kid)
2. That sock puppet I just mentioned

Two people who will fill this out:
1. Chick question alert!
2. No answer

Two things you ate today:
1. Tacos
2. Bacon and eggs

Two people you last talked to:
1. My wife
2. Simon (he's one of the voices in my head)

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Go to work
2. Drink coffee

Two longest car rides:
1. Hot Springs Arkansas to San Diego
2. Portland Oregon to San Diego

Two favorite holidays:
1. Thanksgiving
2. Ground hog day

Two favorite beverages:
1. Beer and/or hard liquor
2. Coffee

No comments: