Just in case you are having a rough day, here is a stress management technique recommended in all the latest psychological journals. I've found it to be very effective.
- Picture yourself lying on your belly on a warm rock that hangs out over a crystal clear stream.
- Picture yourself with both your hands dangling in the cool running water.
- Birds are sweetly singing in the cool mountain air.
- No one knows your secret place.
- You are in total seclusion from that hectic place called the world.
- The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of serenity.
- The water is so crystal clear that you can easily make out the face of the person you are holding underwater.