Sunday, October 1, 2006

I Got Busted at Knott's Berry Farm

A word of warning about a very dangerous theme park located in Southern California.

I got busted yesterday at Knott's Berry Farm for acting like a tourist. They take things like that very seriously around there.

I was promptly thrown into jail, judge Roy Bean having denied me bail.


Well, as you can see, that was it for me... I was sentenced to die for my high crimes and misdemeanors.

Sincerely,
Writing from the "other side"
Rocutus

formerly known as Robert

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings, fellow dork. I'm so glad that someone bows to the call of their inner tourist - though I always act as if such shenanigans are much beneath me. I am, however, usually the first person to be caught wearing shorts with black socks and a fannypack.

It's wonderful having both you and Pat - thanks for showing up each week.

Love the art -- love best the surrealistic stuff. Here -- meet my dear friend Mirtika Schultz. http://mirathon.blogspot.com/ She's well on her way to conquering Christian fantasy lit - you'd make a wonderful cover artist for her.

Every blessing,
Lisa G

Anonymous said...

That's sooooooooooooo cool, love it. So that's the execution you were talking about, ha. Well, Uncle, have a good night.

Me

Willie Baronet said...

Very funny. And thanks for the comments on my grave. :-)